Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Please,......let me let you go.


-You weren’t there…you didn’t come.
-I don’t understand something must have happened, I’m sorry ,…I’ve got two years Kate….we cant try gain.
-NO Alex,…….ITS TOO LATE,It already happened and It didn’t work.
-Don’t gave up Kate, What about “persuasion” ?.....You told me, …they wait then they meet again ,…they had another chance.
-LIFE IS NOT A BOOK ALEX AND IT CAN BE OVER IN A SECOND. I was having lunch with my mother at Daily Plaza ,and a man was killed right in front of me.
He died in my arms …..and I thought it can end just like that on valentines day..and I thought about all the people who love him, waiting at home ,and who will never see him again, and then I thought what if there is no one ?....What if you lived your whole life and no one is waiting for you?...So I droved to the “lake house” looking for any kind of answer and I found you….and I let my self get lost ….lost in this beautiful fantasy with time stood still,..but it’s not real Alex…I have to learn to live the life that I have got..please don’t write any more,…don’t try to find me ,let me let you go?

----------------------
the last letter between Alex(keanu reeves ) and Kate(sandra bullock) in the
movie"the lake house"
"my favorite movie "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm.....

Lost in this beautiful fantasy!

why can't one remains lost in that beautiful fantasy?!

why to let go?!

Beautiful Mind said...

**EBITAPH**

some times"let go" isn't an option because you have to live areal life
"we have to learn to live the life that we have got"